- Active duty, reserve and retired U.S. Military
- U.S. federal, state and local government employees
- Members of Congress and Congressional Staff
- Representatives of foreign embassies, government and military
- Representatives of non-exhibiting defense industry companies
- Representatives of exhibiting companies
- Navy League members
- Invited guests of the Navy League
The Sea-Air-Space Exposition is not open to the public. Children over the age of 15 may attend the exposition provided they are accompanied by an adult at all times. No one under the age of 18 is permitted in the exhibit halls during installation or dismantle hours.
SHOWCASE POLICY/NO SUITCASING: Please note that while all meeting attendees are invited to the showcase, any attendee who is observed to be soliciting business in the aisles or other public spaces, in another company’s booth, or in violation of any portion of the Exhibition Policy, will be asked to leave immediately. Additional penalties may be applied. Please report any violations you may observe to Show Management. Show Management recognizes that suitcasing may also take the form of commercial activity conducted from a hotel guest room or hospitality suite; a restaurant, club, or any other public place of assembly. For the purposes of this policy, suitcasing violations may occur at venues other than the exhibition floor and at other events. Show Management must be informed of any hospitality suites, and expressed consent must be received prior to the event.