Why Exhibit? Request Space
Click Here to see how Sea-Air-Space is helping our international exhibitors.
Sea-Air-Space is the premiere exposition for the U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Coast Guard and U.S.-flag Merchant Marine. The exposition is the key annual venue for, military, government and industry leaders to conduct business, acquire education and develop professional networks.
At Sea-Air-Space your company can:
- Conduct face-to-face business meetings with military, government, industry and international decision-makers
- Debut new products, services and technologies
- Form industry partnerships
- Interact with international delegations and military officials
- Network with prospective clients
- Evaluate your competitors
- Reinforce your company brand and image
- More than 200 exhibiting organizations
- Nearly 200,000 square feet of exhibit space
- Over 60 countries represented with International Attendance
- For more information, click here for the full 2013 recap.
The exhibit floor at Sea-Air-Space is comprised of the entire spectrum of products and services for the U.S. Sea Services, including: