The Sea-Air-Space Exposition is free and open to the following qualified attendees:
- Active duty, reserve and retired U.S. Military
- U.S. federal, state and local government employees
- Members of Congress and Congressional Staff
- Representatives of foreign embassies, government and military
- Representatives of non-exhibiting defense industry companies
- Representatives of exhibiting companies
- Navy League members
- Invited guests of the Navy League
The Sea-Air-Space Exposition is not open to the public. Children over the age of 15 may attend the exposition provided they are accompanied by an adult at all times. No one under the age of 18 is permitted in the exhibit halls during installation or dismantle hours.
View the Sea-Air-Space 2013 Summary of Results here to see details on who attended the 2013 exposition.